Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Best Laid Plans

I went home last night thinking I was going to get so much done. I was going to be so productive. I stopped at the library to pick up my languishing copy of Battlestar Galactica before they took it away from me, then walked home, enjoying every voyeuristic peep into cheerfully lit up houses. I made my dinner, and was just settling down to pay some bills, write some very overdue cards, maybe organize a bit or fold some clothes; when Nikki called. Now in her defense she was only returning my call from earlier. But there went the evening. Much gabbing and giggling ensued. And I have to say, I don't feel quite as guilty about procrastinating if it's done in the name of catching up with a very, dear friend. And bonus... new baby pics!





















What a mitten!