Friday, November 13, 2009

All This Has Happened Before...

I'm not sure it will happen again because I'm not sure I can stand to be so utterly let down by yet another series, again. Why is it that everything I love must end so horribly wrong? Harry Potter...need I say more. But this is about Battlestar Galactica. I really loved this show, though I may have burnt out watching it night after night, trying to comply with library constraints. But I did love it. Great characters, great drama, great effects. Just Great. And the first half of the finale was also great. It was that awful, horrid last half. And it wasn't even all of the last half, just some of it. Well, not wanting to give anything away, I guess you'll have to watch it for yourself, and then we can discuss.
And I know that it's impossible to please everyone, I'm just asking that they please me. Is that too much?