Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's been a long, long, long, long time.  I find myself wiling away my free time (what little there is) viewing and reviewing all the same old websites.  Nothing special, I check facebook, oh, 8 or 9 times...an hour.  I page through countless celebrity fashion images.  And I check out the news.  (Thankfully, I seem to have lost the desire to waste countless hours playing word games...if you don't count Words With Friends, but that's only on my phone, during my commute.)  But this year, it's only taken a little over a month of school to become utterly bored with the same old routine.  So I thought, why not spend that time in an actual creative pursuit.  Say, writing, and sharing stories with those of you that I don't get to talk to as much as I'd like.  That was the point of this blog in the first place.  And Lord knows, I am sorely lacking in creativity of late.  Produce, create, contribute, share.  Those will be my procrastination tools from now on.