Monday, December 14, 2009

Ava...what?

Since becoming a relative Luddite with the lack of television and lately no internet, I have a difficult time keeping up with the latest trends and entertainment gossip. Though having Carrie and Trish Tivo The Soup helps a little.

This weekend I happened to be house-sitting for them and I was looking forward to boning up on my useless celebrity/entertainment news. How surprised I was to find how useless the TV was. I think I must have seen more than 30 commercials for Avatar and I still have no idea what it's about. I know as much about it as I did before which is only that it's from MEGA-DIRECTOR James Cameron, and that it's supposed to change movies forever...and that it seems to star a bunch of really pissed-off smurfs. So, thanks TV, thanks for nothing.