Thursday, December 17, 2009

Law, law, law law law law, law law law law law!

For those that don't know, I have successfully taken the LSAT...well if not exactly successful, at least it's done. I have labored for several weeks over my personal statement. And as of December 4th, I have 6 applications floating out there in the law school admissions process ether. I still have 5 more applications to go, but I'm waiting for my next paycheck...and quite frankly most of them are my second tier choices, and I'm not sure I would go to them even if I got in. I've pretty much nixed any ideas of going to Michigan based solely on last week's frigid temperatures.

So now I wait. In the meantime, several of the schools I've chosen have an online status check and yesterday Seattle University sent me a link to theirs. They also said that I can check "your admission status anytime, 24/7". And after checking my status yesterday and seeing that my file was under review...that's exactly what I do...though it's more like 60/60/24/7.


On a side note, Seattle University sent me a Christmas card. What does that mean? Are they trying to tell me something? Am I in and they just can't say it yet? You know, nudge nudge, wink wink. Or are they just being nice? After all, they are Jesuits.