Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Still Life with Cats

Seriously, I have nothing to write. I am so unbelievably boring. Adam asked me yesterday, "What happened to the fun Erin I used to know?" What happened indeed. To prove how boring I am, here is what I did today, and most likely any Tuesday...

10AM: Woke up, played with cats, yelled at cats for being too aggressively playful.

11AM: Showered, sang in shower, got ready for work.

12:40PM: Left the house late to catch my bus.

12:45PM: Called work to tell them I was going to be late.

12:45-1:05: Waited at bus stop.

1:05-2:15: Rode bus and read. Contemplated atomic theory.

2:15-10:30PM: Took people's money, unpacked boxes, answered phones, shelved books, farted around, went to the bathroom, ate lunch, goofed around...you know, work.

10:30-11:30PM: Rode bus, read, contemplated why cheese is so yummy.

11:45PM: Tidied, played with cats, turned on computer, washed dishes.

See, aren't you glad I don't write this shit down everyday...you would die of boredom.